Where are the recorded videos stored?
Recorded clips are stored locally on Chime.
How do you unlock eufy Video Smart Lock when the battery dies? Does the lock still work with a key if it runs out of power?
You'll get a low-battery notification when the battery is under 10% to remind you to charge eufy Video Smart Lock. If the battery dies, you can charge it via the port on the lock. Video Smart Lock includes 2 manual keys, you can find the cylinder under a cover and open it to use a physical key.
What kind of door is Video Smart Lock compatible with?
Any door with a wood or metal construction should be suitable as long as it fits within certain dimensions.
- Crossbore diameter of 38 mm or 54 mm.
- Backset of 60 mm or 70 mm (the distance between the hole and the door).
- A hole of 25 mm (a smaller hole may be able to be expanded to fit).
- Door thickness from 35 mm to 55 mm.
- Location of handleset greater than 150 mm.
Is eufy Video Smart Lock compatible with Apple HomeKit, IFTTT, or Matter?
It's not compatible with these services yet. HomeBase compatibility expected in November 2022.
How many passcodes and fingerprints can the eufy Security Video Smart Lock store?
Up to 100 users with different passcodes and up to 50 fingerprints.